The Corinthian Dog Collar - Coral
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Our love for color blocking and our devotion to the latest fashion trends was the origin of The Corinthian Dog Collar in Coral. We couldn't resist adding our favorite nautical elements, and the result is a very distinctive look that suits your dog's nautical lifestyle.
Our collar designs are created in our New England studio – but the inspiration behind each original design comes from the elements of coastal life that we love, with a preppy twist! We hope that you’ll find an original design that captures your favorite part of coastal living, too.
Handcrafted in New England, our collars are made to be durable. Each collar is created with solid brass, nickel-plated hardware and high-strength YKK buckles.
But we still have a soft spot for comfort. Our signature collars are lined with oxford or preppy ticking and offer soft, non-chafing comfort.
And finally, function is key when it comes to your dog’s safety. Our canvas-based collars offer non-slip adjustment to minimize collar loosening.
We hope our original designs speak to your nautical and preppy spirit, too. Here’s to many more seaside memories being made with your dog.
Our Good Dog Spot—it’s a lifestyle, for dogs.
- Original signature corinthian signal flag yachting design
- Non-slip canvas material, with “adjust & set” feature to minimize collar loosening
- Soft canvas base
- Oxford-lining for non-chafing comfort
- Signature Our Good Dog Spot logo in every design
- Soft, vegetable-tanned leather finished tips inside
- Solid brass, nickel plated D-ring and slide
- YKK High Tensile Strength buckle
- Made in the USA
Hand wash or machine wash gentle with cold water. We recommend using a mesh washing bag for a machine wash. Dry Flat. Note that the intense color palette of our designs will gently lighten over time.
Our signature Our Good Dog Spot logo is somewhere in every original design collar, lead and After 5' bow tie—can you find Spot?